Tour pick-up is 30 minutes prior to tour time and offered at hotels within the French Quarter and Business District. This is a bus tour with opportunities to get out and explore. Our tour guides are all licensed giving you an insider’s perspective of the city and information regarding history, architecture, and activities. Your tour will also pass through and cover many other highlights, such as:
- Congo Square, gathering place of slaves and eventual birthplace of Jazz
- St. Louis #3 – our third oldest Roman Catholic “City of the Dead"
- City Park with its three hundred year old live oaks, Besthoff Sculpture Garden, and Storyland
- Site of one of the major levee breaches after Hurricane Katrina, the 17th Street Canal
- St. Charles Avenue with its stately mansions and oldest streetcar in America
- Bayou St. John – historic waterway and place of trading for Native Americans and settlers
- Lake Pontchartrain and the longest bridge over water in the world, the Causeway
- Jackson Square and St. Louis Cathedral
Tour picks up at all hotels in the French Quarter and Business District. If staying further outside the city please call for exact pickup location.
The 2.5 hour Crescent City Tour has two start times, 11am and 3pm daily. The 2 hour VIP City Tour offers 3 times 9 am, 1 pm, and 4 pm daily. Hotel pickups commence approximately 15-30 minutes prior to tour time.