Climb aboard our comfortable, air conditioned bus and escape into the darkness with your licensed guide as we take a ride to some of the most haunted locations.
Departs from 723 St Peter, New Orleans, LA 70119
- Adult Ages 13-64
- Child Ages 6-12
- Adult Discount AAA/Coupon rate
Relive the Stories of New Orleans’ Past
Join us on this unique New Orleans cemetery and voodoo tour and discover one of the most interesting sites in New Orleans. The city’s past and present cultures merge most intriguingly in her cemeteries, where you learn about the remarkable history of New Orleans and relive the stories of her people.
Walk with us as we guide you through New Orleans’ oldest cemetery, St. Louis No. 1, where we explore our unique burial customs and the history of the city memorialized within the cemetery walls. Witness the interesting architecture that represents our unusual burial methods and step back in time on this informative walk through New Orleans history.
Discover the St. Louis No. 1 Cemetery:
- The ironic and tragic history that shapes our culture
- The unique and extraordinary architecture of the cemeteries
- Unusual burial methods that are still in use
- Interesting and famous people buried here
St. Louis No. 1 is the resting place of one of our most famous and intriguing residents — Marie Laveau. Our cemetery tour also delves into the misunderstood practice of voodoo, exploring its West African origins and Catholic influences.
- Fascinating tales of New Orleans’ most interesting characters
- Voodoo Queen Marie Laveau and sites where mystical voodoo rituals still take place
Don’t miss this unforgettable tour that combines two of New Orleans’ most interesting curiosities! This tour is about one hour and 45 minutes to two hours. Total walking distance is about a mile.